Asterisk fxo/fxs 16 ports PCIE analog card,Telephony Card
SinoV-TDM800E is a 8 port FXS/FXO analog Asterisk PCI-E card.
SinoV-TDM1200E is a 12 port FXS/FXO analog Asterisk PCI-E card.
SinoV-TDM1600E is a 16 port FXS/FXO analog Asterisk PCI-E card.
SINOV-TDM1600E is a new generation analog card with interchangeable FXS_200 and FXO_200 modules. It can eliminate the requirement for separate channel banks or access gateways.
The SINOV-1600E contains 8 module banks. Each bank supports one analog interface. The module banks may be filled with up to FXO_200 or FXS_200 modules enabling the creation of any combination of ports. Scaling of an analog card solution is accomplished by simply adding additional cards.
SINOV-TDM1600E works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
* High security: It adopts tertiary thunder preventing technology, can prevent the thunder and lightning from striking effectively.
* No additional power connector or supplier is required for the operation of FXS modules, reduced the line wave of the power, has improved the voice quality.
* World Wide Usable: Configurable line interface meet global telephone line interface requirements.
* User could choose any of combinations of FXO_200 or FXS_200 modules according to customer’s requirements.
* 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI Express interface at 250Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
* The high stability firmware is exported / imported with DMA data exchange, so it accelerated and reduced CPU load greatly. Under the environment of the same hardware, CPU rate of utilization is equal to CPU rate of utilization of using 12 port analog card.
* It supports all the functions of Asterisk PBX systems needed.
* Easy to install: Both software and hardware compatible with Digium Asterisk card.
* Humanization is designed: The module socket that should be nipped is all adopted and stuck to one slice of sockets, can prevent stabing users finger effectively.
* For 4U chassis.
* Easy to install , using way is same as DIGIUM Asterisk card
* If use Trixbox/Elastix/Freeiris2 IPPBX software, it can automatic recognition our cards, don’t need to install any drivers.
SinoV-TDM1600E is a new analog card. It can be used for connecting analog telephones and analog POTS lines through a PC. It delivers the superior voice quality on both FXO and FXS interfaces in all 16 ports.
· Adjustable Interrupt Routing Design
· Interrupts Frequency Adjustment
· Up to 16 Simultaneous PSTN Calls (Per PCI Slot)
· Compatible with All Commercially Available Motherboards
· 3-Month “No Question Asked” Return Policy
· Lifetime Warranty
· Channel Bank Replacement / Alternative
· Small Office Home Office (SOHO) applications
· Small and Medium Business (SMB) applications
· Gateway Termination to analog telephones/lines
Services and Features
· Caller ID and Call Waiting Caller ID
· ADSI Telephones
· Loopstart Signaling Support
· Up to 16 ports through a combination of FXS_200 and FXO_200 modules
· Full-length analog card
· Up to 2 quad FXS or FXO modules
· RJ45 connector
· 32-bit 33MHz PCI-E and fully PCI-E compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, and proper sharing of PCI interrupts
· 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec
· Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses compatible
· Power: 8.21W Minimum, 88.24W Maximum at 3.3 V or 5 V.
· Operation temperature: 0°C to 50 °C
· Storage temperature: -40°C to 125°C
· Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Minimum Hardware Requirement
· 800-Mhz Pentium III
· 128MB RAM
· Available PCI-E Slot
Transaction History of the Supplier
Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.