- D/C: 5V2A
- Package: 5V2A
- Model Number: BPI-M64
- Type: Drive IC
- Brand Name: BPI
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Type1: Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- Products Status: Stock
- Size: 1.8"
- HDD Capacity: ≤ 60GB
- Speed: 7200rpm
- Style: HDD
- Interface Type: HDMI AV
- Cache: 1GB
- Operating Temperature: -15℃~75℃
- Application: Android 4.2,Firefox OS and Linux etc. OS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||standard packages|
|Delivery Detail:||within 3 days after payment|
Banana PI BPI-M64 Quad-core 64 Bit SBC with Allwinner A64
Banana PI BPI-M64 is the open source hardware platform, Banana PI BPI-M64 is a quad-core 64 bit version of Banana Pi,use Allwinner A64 design, it support WIFI+BT on board.
Banana Pi BPI-M64 series run Android, Debian linux, Ubuntu linux,Raspbian image and other OS.
Banana PI PBI-M64 hardware: 64 Bit Quad Core ARM Cortex A53 1.2 Ghz CPU, 2GB DDR3 SDRAM, 8G eMMC flash on board
Banana PI BPI-M64 with Gigabit Ethernet port, It can run Android smoothly. The size of Banana PI BPI-M64 same as Banana Pi BPI-M3, support 1080P 4K video, the GPIO header is pin-compatible with Raspberry Pi.
The new BPI-M64 is a tiny little computer with great big ambitions. The expandable single-board device runs either Linux or Android and features impressive specs that outshine comparable products by a substantial margin. Highlights include a 1.2GHz quad-core ARM processor, a Mali 400 MP2 GPU, 2G of DDR3 RAM, a microSDXC slot,8G eMMC flash,WIFI&BT onboard and support for 4K ultra high-definition video.
* 64 Bit Quad Core ARM Cortex A53 1.2 Ghz CPU
* Dual core Mali 400 MP2 GPU
* 2G DDR3 SDRAM
* MicroSD slot supports up to 256GB expansion
* 8G eMMC flash (option 16/32/64G)
* CSI camera intface and DSI display interface support
* 10/100/1000 Mb Ethernet port
* (3) USB 2.0 hosts and (1) USB otg port
* 4K high-definition video playback
* 3.5mm Stereo Output mini-jack with microphone support
* Built-in 3.7V Lithium Battery Charging Circuit
* Hardware security enables trustzone security system, Digital Rights Management (DRM), information encryption/decryption, secure boot, secure JTAG and secure efuse
* support linux and android 6.0 system.