The TDM800P is a eight-wire PCI Asterisk analog voice card that provides the ability to connect analog phone and PSTN lines, supporting eight-channel FXO/ FXScombinations.
In the Asterisk environment, TDM800P can bring high-quality voice call quality and telephone system applications to the communication system and support a comprehensive protocol processing. It is installed on the Linux-based operating system, and fully open to developers, so that developers in this platform can do secondary development, then can provide more value-added business.
1. TDM800P is eight-wire analog voice card, supports eight FXO or FXS, and FXO and FXS can be matched in any way, and the red module is FXO, green module is FXS.
2. Automatic identification of PCI bus voltage (5V or 3.3V) service.
3. Universal in the world: Configurable line interface meet the requirements of analog circuits around the world.
4. The driver layer is fully compatible with Asterisk card, enjoying open source's security and stability.
5. No additional drivers are required to avoid potential risks. Completely use DAHDI / Zaptel driver comes with Asterisk card (wctdm24xxp driver, no need to install any patch).